Rafael Munguia Business Plan Competition 2021 - Information Session #2
2021 Business Plan Competition – The UTRGV Center for Innovation and Commercialization (CIC), a division of the Robert C. Vackar College of Business and Entrepreneurship will hold its annual Business Plan Competition this summer. This virtual competition is open to all current University of Texas Rio Grande Valley students, faculty, and staff, as well as the RGV community at large. Winners will be determined by a pool of experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Please join us for our second Information Session on Wednesday, May 5 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm via Zoom!
Zoom Link: https://utrgv.zoom.us/j/81395445803?pwd=dlgwN3FqR2FJUUZpeDhPK3lKMFN5QT09
- 1st Place Winner: $10,000
- 2nd Place Winner: $7,000
- 3rd Place Winner: $3,000
- UTRGV Student Category: $1,000
- UTRGV Staff/Faculy Category: $1,000
- Rio Grande Valley Community/UTRGV Alumni: $1,000
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021: Info Session #1
- Virtual Information Session at 1:30 pm via Zoom.
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021: Info Session #2
- Virtual Information Session at 11:00 am via Zoom
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021: Application Deadline
- All applications must be submitted by 5:00 pm CST.
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021: Notification of Finalists
- Thursday, June 10, 2021: Finalist Information Session and Mentor Pairing
- Friday, June 11, 2021: Intent to Submit Deadline
- Due by 5:00 pm via Startup Tree.
- Monday, June 14, 2021: Mentor Meet & Greet
- Friday, July 2, 2021: Full Business Plan Submission Deadline
- By 5:00 pm via Startup Tree
- Thursday, July 15, 2021: Business Plan Competition Virtual Finale
Wednesday, May 5 at 11:00am