Workshop #4 Keys to Research
- Introduction of NIH Funding Opportunities: Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) programs. Assistance and guidance in NIH proposal writing;
- Key elements of NIH proposal: Specific Aims, and Narrative Description,
- Background and Significance, Research Design & Methods, and Preliminary Studies; Abstract of the proposal;
- Assistance and guidance for NIH Budget and Budget Justifications preparation;
- Training: Scientists as a Responsible Members of Society, Contemporary Ethical Issues in Biomedical Research, and the Environmental and Societal Impacts of Scientific Research. Institutional Review Board (IRB): Human Subjects Protection.
CLICK HERE FOR AY2021-22 KEYS TO RESEARCH PROGRAM BROCHURE
Thursday, December 16 at 11:00am