Workshop #5 Keys to Research
- Introduction of NIH programs: R series - Research Grants, K series - Career Development Awards, T&F series - Research Training and Fellowships, P series - Program Project/Center Grants;
- Assistance and guidance in proposal writing to NIH, key elements of NIH proposal: Specific Aims, Narrative Description (continuation);
- Background and Significance, Research Design & Methods, and Preliminary Studies (continuation);
- NIH Biographical Sketches;
- Training: Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC): Animal research and UTRGV animal facility.
CLICK HERE FOR AY2021-22 KEYS TO RESEARCH PROGRAM BROCHURE
Friday, January 28, 2022 at 11:00am